Up your training with the Minimus 20v7. The knit upper is constructed with nylon-infused yarn that forms a barrier around the foot for lateral support. Mono mesh windows help increase ventilation and an asymmetrical collar made of molded foam offers a more natural fit. The shoe also features a one-piece Vibram® outsole to provide the reliable traction and ground feel you need to maintain a natural stance during strength training.
- 4 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Asymmetrical anatomical collar offers support and comfort for ankles
- Lace-up closure
- Mono mesh and engineered knit upper
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
There are no reviews yet.